- Miracle Whip. You might think to yourself, well there is Miracle Whip in the U.S. Well there is, but it tastes nasty compared to Canadian Miracle Whip. Everyone says I'm crazy, but I know I'm not.
- Cheese Curds. These extra salty, cheezy curds of goodness are darned expensive now. Definately a treat.
- Vachon snack cakes. Oh I could have bought cases of these things. So many to choose from and hard not to eat just one.
- Ketchup Chips. Try it, you might like it.
- Cheetos Cheese Popcorn. The U.S. sells Cheetos products, so why not the cheese popcorn?
- Coffee Crisp and Crunchie chocolate bars. One with coffee cream in the center, the other sponge toffee covered in chocolate. What's not to love.
So that's my list. I told you it was mostly junk food. I'm a sucker for sugary goodness.